Hardcore racers can now breathe a sigh of relief, JConcepts now has Mono wheels for 1/8th truck. JConcepts original Rulux design first incorporated the large 3.7” diameter in a spoke (Rulux) package and has been a favorite with 1/8th truck racers around the world. Racers have asked for more options and in particular a dish wheel option. JConcepts has once again delivered.
The new Mono wheels are the maximum allowed size under ROAR rules. Mono wheels make a statement with their large appearance, flat dish shaped design and superior inner rib design. Mono wheels also incorporate an outer glue catch that resists excess glue from running down the wheel face during the gluing process. Mono wheels are manufactured using advanced techniques to ensure trueness and durability. All JConcepts wheels are branded with the small JC logo for brand identification and authenticity. JConcepts Mono wheels are the choice of current and defending ROAR National Champion Ryan Maifield.
- ROAR maximum legal
- Original JConcepts styling and detail
- 4 wheels included per package
- Race inspired low-profile “Max-ups” design
- Available in bright white and fluorescent yellow
- Half-depth vent holes
- Advanced manufacturing process and durable material
- Light-weight design, 52 grams each.
- Choice of 2-time 1/8th truck national champion Ryan Maifield